--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@... <no_reply@...> wrote:

> Hmmm, no, they are mistaken. Sorry. :-) In my experience, they are both
> accessed the same way, and are occurring in the same frequency range.
>
> Because of the distinguishing characteristics of the Celestial worlds, I
> personally would not refer to them as the "upper astral", but in terms of
> direct experience, Celestial reality is found on the same high frequency
> continuum, as the lower astral worlds. Simply polar ends of the same spectrum.
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long <sharelong60@> wrote:
> >
> > Doc, I appreciate what you say about astral being a reflection of
> > consciousness.  Want to add that 2 spiritual teachers I respect a lot say
> > that there is a definite distinction between the celestial and astral
> > realms.  The celestial realm is NOT the upper astral according to them.

How have you two experienced these thing? Are you just regurgitating what
others have said about these concepts, or are you living them? How do you
determine which conceptualisation is correct?

Interesting page on Wikipedia - 'Planes [of existence]'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plane_(esotericism)

Suppose experience was unified - unity - how many planes of existence would
there be?