Dear Doctor, a grave responsibility you undertake moving your art in to film
even for a man with such an advanced degree in life such as your own Self.
Once a long time ago in 1932 a stern and spiritual warning was perceptively
given about motion pictures and the responsibility of portrayal one has in
wielding the power to action in the instrument of the  motion picture.  Please
you should, must, listen to this profound and practical charge before you go
any further:
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVZu9wMZkCo
With Love,
-Buck