As for compatability, that totally depends on how the other person feels about
barnacle comments ho ho.

________________________________
 From: Emily Reyn <emilymae.r...@yahoo.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2013 7:52 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Alex--this is spam! to Ann Judy Ravi

Ravi, you just made my evening.  So funny, you are.  Share, did you find this
funny?  Is there hope that the equivalent of a "wee dram" of compatibility
exists between the two of you?

>________________________________

 accepted that we're not
 compatible and I'm happy to not interact with you.  And you don't seem to
enjoy what I have to say, even when it's to other posters.  So I wonder why you
have kept trying to start an interaction with me this year.  Especially since
it seems you've already come to a negative conclusion about me and or what's in
my post.  Which is your right of course.  But generally I won't be
participating in such.  There are more enjoyable and or enriching exchanges to
be had on FFL.

>>>to Judy:  when I said Steve recently supported Ann, I was including January
>>>2013.
>>>I'm pretty sure I did not reply to Ann before your reply to feste.  In any
>>>case, I didn't BLAME her for not getting me.  That's your spin on it.
>>>I skimmed Steve's post to Ravi and missed the bit about Ravi Yogi whose name
>>>I wouldn't have recognized anyway.
>>>I was talking about turq being ganged up on, not me.
>>>
>>>I'm not willing to be vulnerable with people who are prejudiced and or
>>>holding a grudge against me.
>>>
>>>You are of course entitled to your opinions about me and my posts.
>>>
>>>to Ravi:  I wasn't thinking of you when I wrote my reply to Steve.  Nor did
>>>I at that time even know who Ravi Yogi is.  Actually I skimmed Steve's
post so didn't register his reference to Ravi Yogi at all.  You are of course
entitled to your opinions about me and what I post.  However, as long
as it sounds to me as if you're still prejudiced against me and or
carrying a grudge, I will more than likely not reply to your posts.  But I wish
you and your family all the best in everything.