 From: Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2013 3:15 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Capitalization,  on FFL to noozguru

Though dizziness can be due to different reasons, for me often any dizzy
spell was often relieved by practicing a kapha reducing mantra such as
"hoong".  As you know the three doshas have their centers in different
areas of the body.  Vata in the groin area, pitta in the stomach and
kapha in the head.  Being somewhat balanced I observed that vata
reducing mantras tended to send energy (and thus blood flow) downward
(hence grounding).  Kapha reducing mantras sent energy (and blood flow)
upward to the head.  My observation was that my dizziness was due to
some reduced blood flow to the brain.