> How about Jack Forem? He just got added at the top.
>

>From NYTimes page:
Jack Forem Boise, Idaho
"I recently released an updated version of a book on TM written in the 1970s. I
thought the update would take me a couple of months, but the process of sorting
through the vast amount of published, top-quality, peer-reviewed scientific
research, and the number of compassionate and helpful programs such as those
cited in the article on David Lynch's foundation, kept me engaged in research
and writing for two years. I have practiced TM since 1967, taught it, and
helped to train TM teachers. Yet I must say I was overwhelmed – and I do not
use that word lightly – by the extent and depth of the benefits I uncovered in
my research. From greatly improved health, better educational outcomes, stress
reduction, and the awakening to higher states of consciousness, to replicated
interventions in war-torn areas that resulted in calm and peace, the benefits
of TM are thoroughly demonstrated and truly extraordinary. I find it sad that
some misinformed and/or angry people find it necessary to attack such a good
thing, that has helped, and is helping, so many. I would urge them to
investigate more deeply and re-think their position."

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/24/magazine/david-lynch-transcendental-meditation.html?pagewanted=all&_r=1&;