 From: merudanda <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 4:25 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Mind boggling!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOAK2xF15Rc
ay ay ay ay ay
Surrounded by my colours (cool blue and FFL threads)
 I was posting one day(frankly one night)
ay ay ay ay ay
Cecilia Bartoli sings high E flat - Riedi al soglio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myfj2dvAuRU
BTWmy pure pitta(or pure and pitta) Share be please patient enough to scroll
downfor more to come
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "card" <cardemaister@...> wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rISjBGOtHhs
>
> :D
>Surrounded by my cool blue colours
 I was painting one day
 when my Muse
 came to torment me.

 With sadness then I left
 my happy task
 of celebrating the charms
 of the fair FieldL.

 My Muse asked me to depict
 a more spiritual subject;
 but she asked in vain,
 for I could not do so.

With sadness then I left
 my happy task
 of celebrating the charms
 of the fair FieldL.

 An inconstant heart
 may know beauty,
 but its cruel destiny
 prevents it from singing.

 With sadness then I left
 my happy task
 of celebrating the charms
 of the fair FieldL.

 What a delightful piece which has been recorded numerous times over the years
is this "En medio a mis colores" or, more commonly called la Canzonetta
spagnuola!  Narratively speaking the song  about a slightly depressed painter
accounts his inability to paint a worthy picture of "fair Nice"-"of the fair
FieldL(FFL)".  is a bit of a contrast to the extremely bouncy music style:
Actually the torments of the hero are presented in a very simple piece-
basically a prolonged crescendo of sound as the artist  becoming more and more
agitated , consisting of three strophes ending with the same couplet.
Of course you could take the whole thing to a whole new level by following
precisely the crescendo indications, by actually sped up with each couplet,
starting somewhere near a snail's stroll
finishing with a dangerously fast -tormenting- allegro.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSI92fHjB-M