trembling waves in the turbulent sea
and the frightened steersman
already awaits to be shipwrecked.
By duty and by love
this heart is assailed;
it cannot resist and seems to give up
and begins to despair."
"Agitata da due venti"  by Vivaldi
Originally written for a Castrato singer

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long <sharelong60@...>
wrote:

> dearest I always wish the utmost happiness for you.  Including
someone who inspires your heart to constancy and an ever present song
runnning through your body

> Rushing to Dome
...and me going to sleep [:D]
Stars!
   (Stelle! e fia ver? ah! dopo tante pene
Un momento di pace a me sen viene!)
ah!  after so many pains
  A moment of peace in me doth come!

And with Cecilia  Bartoli we sing Riedi al soglio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myfj2dvAuRU
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myfj2dvAuRU>
Share60 o mio
..al soglio: irata stella
Se ne chiuse a te il sentiero,
Pura fede, amor sincero
Ti richiama al tuo splendor;
Non più affanni in me non sento,
Ah felice appieno io sono,
Se serbai la vita, il trono
All'amato...

> ________________________________

over the years is this "En medio a mis colores" or, more commonly called
la Canzonetta spagnuola!  Narratively speaking the song  about a
slightly depressed painter accounts his inability to paint a worthy
picture of "fair Nice"-"of the fair FieldL(FFL)".  is a bit of a
contrast to the extremely bouncy music style: Actually the torments of
the hero are presented in a very simple piece- basically a prolonged
crescendo of sound as the artist  becoming more and more agitated ,
consisting of three strophes ending with the same couplet.
> Of course you could take the whole thing to a whole new level by
following precisely the crescendo indications, by actually sped up with
each couplet, starting somewhere near a snail's stroll