Google translation (only slightly edited) of a post from Ilveksen
tytar (Daughter of an ilves = bobcat) in a astrology forum:

Hi,

I figured out that Let the anonymous ask can feel on the subject, which is a
little funny. I have thought about this for a few weeks, but I have not dared
to ask anybody. Although this is a well of natural relates to a taboo still
such that is difficult to break ..

I am a professional nurse. A few times I have come across the situation of
nursing care, where the patient has received an erection. I understand that
this is hopelessly between - and always in such a situation taklannut "no
jaahas, let's not anything here" - non-verbal attitude and always has been a
feeling that the patient remained uneasy.

A couple of years ago I went to reiki 1 - the course and I have also studied
other energy therapies. Now, to some, I have decided to start the adoption of
energy treatments at home. One and a half years from now will graduate
acupunkture nurse, so it is a good practice to being a healer shoes in advance.

So - I'm also regularly riding a young horse that is just the world's best. I
have now given it reiki on two occasions, and each time it has received an
erection. * cough * - What is it now, then think about ... I guess it is a
positive sign, I try to be, without analyzing it too much. It is, however, a
young stallion, which has Stam ..

Now to me then, however, has struck a small panic. What if a male person comes
by my office and cases where it is so funny that he had an erection?

So how in that situation then really to behave ... Or, perhaps more important
question is that whether it be that I somehow transmit some sexual energy
involuntarily - Would it help, give a grounding before treatment was provided,
or something? Or should I  wear a chastity belt just in case?

Gratefully, I receive answers from more experienced.