 From: "doctordumb...@rocketmail.com" <doctordumb...@rocketmail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, March 2, 2013 8:35 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: David Lynch Is Back to Carol

Exactly. For one thing, everyone who does TM eventually dies. 100% fatality
rate. And there's your foot in the door - You could channel all those who have
passed away, and are *still pissed off*, and want to sue the TMO, from the
grave - Defendant by proxy, and lawyer, all in one!! Play your cards right, and
this could go on for *lifetimes*.