--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" <awoelflebater@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_esq@> wrote:
> >
> > Anyone can claim he or she is enlightened.  But can he or she fly?
>
> Nobody in the TM movement can fly. Is that really a criteria related to
> enlightenment? Is that anything a normal, healthy human being should be able
> to do? Does it have relevance to anything worthwhile or useful? Are humans
> who could fly smarter, more compassionate, more beautiful to look at?

Basically, MMY said that anyone claiming to be in fully mature Unity
Consciousness who was unable to perform any and all of the siddhis at will, was
fooling themselves.

My own corollary is that if you have been practicing TM and the TM-Sidhis
program regularly every day and start to believe that you are in Unity, you can
consult your own personal history with the TM-Sidhis to falsify your own
beliefs: if you haven't been floating regularly during Yogic Flying, you
certainly haven't suddenly attained "full enlightenment."

This is similar to the check for being in full-blown CC: you may have 24
hour/day witnessing, but unless your meditation period leads you into
transcending for the entire period, every time, you can be certain that you are
not fully in CC.