 From: "doctordumb...@rocketmail.com" <doctordumb...@rocketmail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, March 4, 2013 1:50 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: To card - mUrdhajyothiShi

Yeah. That's what Barry says too. I did not realize I was powerful enough to
influence your worldviews. I am glad that I am. Yes, please do not do any TM on
my account. In fact, I expressly FORBID you and Barry from doing TM, ever again.

Do you think if I stopped TM today, my personality would begin to morph more
like yours and Barry's? One can only hope.