Gee, Lawson, Robin went over this with you in some
depth back in June of last year:

You don't seem to have incorporated any of what he
told you into your own thinking--but you never refuted
any of it either.

Basically, the issue is that the notion of performing
siddhis "at will" in response to a skeptical demand is
inconsistent with how Maharishi defined Unity
Consciousness (which is how Robin experienced it).