Excellent post.  I had never heard the baldness analogy but it will become a
part of my future raps off the board.

I am not sure that this:

" These are hypothetical constructs the mind/brain maps onto unbounded being."

has meaning for me. I guess I am not convinced that we could subjectively
distinguish some expanded mental state from being able to actually experience
Reality (I am using this as another term for unbounded being) this way.  And
I'm not even sure that Reality or unbounded being really has much value for us
outside our filters that turn it into something we can comprehend.  It has a
bit of an acid trip feel to it where the only comment you can make is "Wow".  I
am kind of over seeking that out, ineffable experiences seem overrated to me
somehow.  I guess I am more interested in how these states can be used for
creative expression.  Is there a case for that?

Thanks for joining the rap with this level of firepower!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"