> So I bailed, and just left. No drama, no goodbyes...I just
> stopped showing up.
>
> Best decision of my life.

More than 40 - fourty - years after he made a stint in the TM he still can't
let it go and move on. Every week he uses the majority of his alotted 50 posts
to go on and on about how bad the TMO is yet demonstrates with this obsession
his own inability to grow and move on.
For every post he makes it becomes clear that Maharishi and the TMO made an
everlasting impression on this poor soul. Will he ever tire ? Probably not, he
will go on on on about this nonsense till the day he dies.