Yes saw that too several time .Some time ago during a week long strong
taiphoon after a little shake up by an earth quake.
We may ask if the time is approaching when a persona in its entirety
could be a mere fabrication of modern culture and technology?So keep
being original persona [:x]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP7WCx6eRzo

[http://blog.cgtrader.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Dan-Roarty.jpg]

> > so because these photos are "VRAY-ed within Maya" , does that
> > prove they could not meditating transcendental as so many out
> > artist do, what do you think?
> >
> > May be  your husband could be interested in this,my dear Anuschka!

http://blog.cgtrader.com/2012/08/13/making-of-the-blue-project-by-dan-ro\
arty/