Just to make sure you all GET this, it's hilarious:

<snip>

> > > Says navashok, *citing what I myself just said* as if
> > > it were his own analysis.
> >
> > Oh, come on, how silly is this? Just because we came to the
> > same conclusion, as it is simply the TRUTH, doesn't mean I
> > have copied or even seen your post that was actually just
> > sent 8 minutes before.

Now Judy's hilarious reaction:

> It was in the post you're responding to, you utter nitwit.

And:

> You *quote* it below. How STOOOOOOPID can you *get*?

And:

> Have you ever heard the term "own goal"?

And now comes the quote of herself she was most likely referring to:

> > > And I've never claimed my knowledge goes beyond what
> > > is taught to the rank-and-file and what I've picked
> > > up from teachers on this and other Web forums. Oh,
> > > and during my stay at the TM facility in Asbury Park
> > > back in '95-'96.

Now dear reader, please count the arrows before the quote:

3 arrows > > > in the quote of Judy above, and 4 arrows in the quote by me at
the top > > > >. That means, her comment in *this* post regarding herself is
AFTER my comment, she is just repeating what she had said elsewhere. And this
elsewhere is most likely this post:

It's not even addressed to me, and was just posted a few minutes before mine,
indeed at the time I was composing it, so I hadn't seen it, and therefore my
analysis, completely correct according to her own admission, was in fact MY
own.

So, to summarize: Judy complains that I copy a judgment she has made of
herself, then repeats this judgment in the very same post, to just say that I
commented on it. She's so confused, blinded by her mindless anger that she
makes a very stupid mistake. To make stupid mistakes is something that can be
excused, but this very childishness of thriving in *finding* something to
denigrate the other person, to the point where you make it up, that's
disgusting. In this case we call it OWN GOAL.