Barry has really missed your fluffing services,
navashok. I'm sure he's very glad to see you.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, navashok <no_reply@...> wrote:
<snip>
> Basically all what Judy knows, which goes beyond superficial
> beginner level comes from what has been said by people *here*
> on one of these forums who were more involved in the past.

Says navashok, *citing what I myself just said* as if
it were his own analysis.

Except that my knowledge is more than just "superficial
beginner level," and my understanding is better than
that of some teachers.

> You can never compare the type of involvement she has and had
> with that of some more dedicated people, who were involved on
> the organizational level, for several years, had direct
> interactions with a teacher (Maharishi), even if this is
> decades ago, it is more revealing and rich than just plain-
> vanilla-TM-consumerism and I-know-all-TM-teachings-by-heart.

And I've never claimed my knowledge goes beyond what
is taught to the rank-and-file and what I've picked
up from teachers on this and other Web forums. Oh,
and during my stay at the TM facility in Asbury Park
back in '95-'96.

(snip)
> If I may say something more esoteric here, for me Judy is
> still a young soul, despite of the age of her physical
> body. There will be always a conflict with older souls
> here, who draw from a wider field of experience and
> thinking, who have come a longer way, and that manifests
> usually early on in this life.

Hilarious. Share will love it, though.