snip

> Yes, thanks.  I'm interested in what you say about
> being "too naive," though.  Want to elaborate?  Do
> you still think the world *could* be saved, or was
> that part of the naivete?

snip

That's what MMY did.  He harvested the idealism and energy of one of
the most energetic and idealistic generations to come down the pipe in
some time, and put them on "saving the world"  Many are still doing
it, just as they did 30 yrs. ago.  This is evidenced by the recent
post about how to go about getting people "back in the centers"
for "checking", and refresher courses.  Not much has changed.  Perhaps
one of the best marketing materials we ever had was the blissed out,
ojas drenched haired Maharishi poster which we put up.  I must have
put up several hundred.  Rick Archer, probably several thousand.

lurk