I know somebody who used to visit him. She said, what you also can feel in
these videos, that he was like Rudra, destroyer of concepts. She had no problem
going to see other saints as well, that's why I know her. You can see that he
had a lot of experience on the path, he quite knows the scene.

I like what he says here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x0QKAgLTek
a far cry from the screams of our resident enlightened, who shout at you to
acknowledge their fake realization.

Probably he owes most to the other Krishnamurti, this recording is obviously
one sooner to his 'calamity' (the way he describes his realization)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3jl7cm3LQ0