--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@... <no_reply@...> wrote:

> Et tu, Steve?
>
> ...Cat's out of the bag - I have run up a pretty sizable tab on
> my credit card, purchasing large tins of fine caviar for Alex

Boy, was that ever a waste of money, although Petra is certainly enjoying it.
In Tony Bourdain's eyes, I must certainly be a cretin of the lowest order, as I
absolutely despise fish eggs and any kind of strong fishy-tasting fish. Every
time I watch Bourdain transcend on a bite of sea urchin, I throw up a little,
because that one piece of uni sushi was the single most disgusting substance to
ever pass my lips; I won't even dignify it by calling it food. Ugh.

So, the next time you want to curry favor with me, Your Humble Almighty
Moderator, make it truffled foie gras.