>From : Michael Jackson Sat, 16 Mar 2013 11:40:09 -0700

no thoughts no mantra no TMO

________________________________

From: sound of stillness

Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Girish Varma accused of sexual harassment - "The
New Movement" - Buck

It think it was in Stephen Cope's book 'Yoga and the Quest for the True Self'
that Stephen describes the changes the Kripalu Institute made after it's
founder, Amrit Desai, was asked to leave.

Who is "the new movement" that you mention?

If in the end, we pass the "Buck" to you, how do you see the new movement
unfolding?

What's the vision bro?

Michael