> > Then answer this:
> > 1. Are you assuming Maharishi screwed up?
>
> I honestly don't know.  Seems to me that to say MMY
> screwed up, you first have to assume that TM *could*
> save the world if it were properly administered, and
> that's really what I'm trying to get at.
>
> If TM *could* save the world, then it looks to me
> like he's screwed up.  If it couldn't, then what
> would he have screwed up?  The question wouldn't
> make any sense in that case.>>>

Ok, so you don't know if he screwed up or not, or if TM could save
the world or not. ???

> > 2. If so, what rational did he have for doing so?
>
> Er, one doesn't usually have a rationale for screwing
> up; it tends to be unintentional.>>>

Only to the unenlightened. The co-existence of opposites is
perfectly feasible in the enlightened mind. This is the Enigma of
Maharishi that Rick often speaks of.

> > 3. If he didn't screw up on any level, should we therefore worry
> > about anything, or even care?
>
> I don't think we can know for sure whether he screwed
> up, given that the course of action is unfathomable.
> But even if we could know for sure that he didn't, I
> don't understand the rest of your question.  Could you
> elaborate?>>>

Hypothesis #1 (not a proven fact): Maharishi could have saved the
world. He didn't make any mistakes. Therefore...no worries right?

Hypothesis #2 (not a proven fact): Maharishi could have saved the
world. He made mistakes. Therefore...he (not you or I) screwed up?

Hypothesis #3 (not a proven fact): Maharishi could not have saved
the world, and wether intentionally or not misled people?

Hypothesis# 4 (proven fact) TM is too expensive for this age of
ignorance, but Maharhishi doesn't give a crap.

Hypothesis# 5 The course of action is unfathomable: Then why didn't
he just say that? Instead of that thing about hiding behind the
logic of "the world's karma and world leader's are poisoned by drugs
theory"