I don't think MUM would look positively on it unless the study group were to
approach the study through the eyes of TM and MMY's POV.  I do remember several
times at MIU where MMY made reference to quotes from the bible, but the quotes
were carefully selected to support the notion of TM and consistent practice and
experience of transcendence.  I also remember references to Bhuddism quite
often as well.

But no matter what, nothing was ever welcome whatsoever unless it was being
seen and perceived in the context of SCI & TM.

seekliberation