You are not correct my friends name is William Kossler, public school teacher
and classical guitarist - he is the one who posed the question to me - he lives
in North Carolina

________________________________
 From: feste37 <fest...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2013 2:37 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: MUM

Correct. MUM has never interfered with people's churchgoing or other Christian
activities. The Liberal Catholic church here has been popular with meditators
for more than 20 years, and there is no issue about it.

I think MJ's question is of the sort perfected by Turquoise. Adopt a faux
innocence, of the "I'm just interested" type, and then hope that the replies
turn up some information that you can make use of in your obsessive quest to
present TM, MUM, and MMY in the worst possible light.