> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> and
> called 'the
> long
> > > time
> > > awakening

> bubble"? :-)
> > >
> > > To late. It's already busted.
> >

> > *lol* We do have a high opinion of ourselves, don't we :-)

> > > Kieth Moon, Janis Joplin, Jimmy Hendrix, Kurt Cobain were all
> > > enlightened......yeah right.
> >
> > Could be; I have no idea. I was speaking of Jay's understanding,
> > which is correct, as MMY points out :-)>>>
>
> Yes , as I already pointed out in a previous post. Sorry I should
> have just said that.

You seemed to be implying somehow -- because Jay's undertanding
appears to have been precipitated by drugs -- that I believed that
all drug-users were enlightened. I am saying only that wholeness
recognizes itself. I don't particularly care whether the
preciptating factor is bus-fumes, a tomato, heroin(e), Jesus, the
Buddha, MMY, TM, or quitting TM :-)