--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" <awoelflebater@...> wrote:

I really appreciate what you wrote Ann.  I know you have a deep appreciation
for the arts and people who try to live by their art.

As I'm sure you know every artist just has to follow their own inner muse.  I
play music the way I like it, to please my own tastes.  It can only be that way
for the kind of blues I play.  So I am really not too vulnerable to anyone
expressing something here.  I have put in too much time in front of people
actually listening to my music without some agenda, so I know I am not the only
one who hears the music as I do.  And musical taste is so personal.  I would
never hold it against anyone who hated my musical style.  There are some I
don't like.

And it is the same with philosophy.  I don't care if someone doesn't share my
beliefs or lack of beliefs here.  I seek out people who see the world
differently.  Good intellectual boundaries means that I can accept that we can
agree to disagree about our beliefs and not feel threatened if someone thinks I
am crazy for my choices.

Your points wer a sensitive ones and it was very cool of you to lay it out in
such detail.

Thanks.