Well, like most conservative Fairfield meditators I am proly way too effeminate
for these guys to be able to go to this meeting.
Besides I can only do one cult at a time.  Though I do hope someone will take
some notes for the whole community to read.  I understand that our FFL
moderator here is going to be there checking 'equipment' at the door.
-Buck in the Dome