doctordumbass:
> ....it occurs to me, that someone setting themselves
> up so forcefully in opposition to others' ideas and
> beliefs, while holding such firm ideas and beliefs of
> their own, has quite an issue with attachment, with
> getting stuck in a rut, with being a fundamentalist,
> themselves.

Well, whatever Barry's beliefs are now, I'm putting him
into the hoax category. The Anti-Cult Movement that
supports 'brainwashing' theories in North America appears
to be dead, but Barry is trying to keep it alive in
France. Go figure.

The Anti-Cult hoax is dead due to a combination of
public awareness of high-profile, illegal deprogramming
efforts by some anti-cult groups, and a rejection by
professional mental health organizations.

Barry's 'trigger' finger pointing at the TMers as being
cultists is not working - he should try a thumb-screw
on us, if he wants real cult coercion. LoL!

"...individuals and groups spread the belief that these
experiments continue. They believe that people are being
remotely controlled by microwave energy beams. Others
are being mentally programmed to perform specific
functions when triggered by a sound, image, color, etc.
Still others are being tortured by rays transmitted
from overhead spy planes."

10 current hoaxes:
http://religioustolerance.org/psy_hoax.htm

The Anti-Cult Movement in North America appears to be
dying, due to a combination of public awareness of