On 03/23/2013 09:16 AM, John wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" <awoelflebater@...> wrote:
>>

>> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@>
>> wrote:

>>> Interesting... I was in bed, reading this post last night on my iPad, and
>>> while I didn't watch any of the video last night, I did have the thought
>>> that there was a doughnut in the bag.
>> You just needed a night time snack. I don't think anyone guessed what was in
>> the bag; when he revealed the object I wouldn't know what to call it anyway
>> other than some brass ornament of some God or other. What DO you call that
>> thing? And while I was quickly fast forwarding to find the spot I realized
>> the speaker was soooo boring, just his body language made me want to doze
>> off or give him a cattle prod. He even had to sit down by the end of it he
>> bored himself so much. (Actually, to be fair I barely listened to anything
>> the guy said.)
> Ann,
>
> Remote viewing may be the untapped power of the human brain.  IMO, it's
> available to everyone who wants to use it.  If you're good at it, you could
> avoid dangers before they happen.  Or, maybe find love ones if they're lost
> or in trouble.  And even for science, you can remote view the landscape of
> Mars or any exoplanets to determine if there is intelligent life there.
>
> JR

Back in the late 1990s I ordered the VHS tape that Major Ed Dames who
was in charge of the remote viewing program for the military.  I didn't
get any response for a while so called and actually in was Dames himself
who answered the phone and said the tapes were in production and would
be shipped shortly.   The tape was interesting and had  some tests with
it.   Dames has been on Coast to Coast a number of times making
predictions most of which did not come to pass.