To:  Awoe, as Buck in Dome calls her
Dear Missy Ann, I beg of you, please refrain from such undiluted praise of the
writing of my client Share F. Long.  I'll have you know that I have worked long
and hard, steeped in the adoration I bestow on all my clients, attempting to
promote her to Hollywood's A list of actresses.  If you continue with such
lavish blandishments of her forays into this other avenue of artistic endeavor,
she may give in to temptation and forego her acting career in favor or favour
of this more literary pursuit.  Think Carrie Fisher.

OTOH, dear lady, I believe you yourself could have a wonderful career here in
Hollywood offering workshops in the Art of the Left Handed Compliment.  Or the
Art of the Backhanded Compliment.  I could have my people do some research on
those 2 different brandings and see which might work better.  As much as I love
Tinseltown, I do realize my fellow City of Angels inhabitants can be a bit
jaded about such.

And I do realize tee hee that my dear Missy Share might be the first in line to
take your workshop.
Your humble servant,
Wilbur Farnsworpy Tigglewud III

PS  If we ever become closer please feel free to call me as my friends do:
Tiggy 3.  But please, no monogrammed ascots, riding crops or poop scoopers for
me.  Someday I will explain all.