--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" <awoelflebater@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, navashok <no_reply@> wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@ <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > You get what you pay for. That is why most people have never heard of
> > > these two meditation programs - No one with any name recognition has
> > > found them to be successful, so rather than generating interest, or even
> > > controversy, these two marginal techniques are relegated to the
> > > backwaters of spiritual concern.
> > >
> > > Perhaps you can amuse yourself by finding all the other free and useless
> > > forms of meditation available around the globe, and then please share
> > > them with us.
> > >
> > > That is, when you aren't sticking your finger someplace warm and
> > > stinky.:-)
> >
> > You are really dump and stupid, aren't you? Is this the kind of level you
> > have reached in your supposed enlightenment? Do you have to say this,
> > because you feel so threatened that people make experiences outside TM? You
> > don't even know what you are talking about - copy all the neo-advaitic
> > teachings, mix them with a little TM, and don't even know where they are
> > coming from, right? These teachings were all given free, you just use -
> > abuse them quite obviously.
>
> Do you think you could ever bring yourself to agree with the people who you
> have decided you don't like? Talk about closed-minded. Fer chrissakes, don't
> look at who is writing a post, as an experiment in objectivity, and respond
> based purely on the content, not on who wrote the damn thing. This drives me
> CRAZY. You, and others, are so damn predictable. SURPRISE US.

Ann, do you actually read what you are responding to? I have the feeling you
didn't even read it, nor the post that I was responding to

Basically what set me off was this sentence, by Jim:

"That is, when you aren't sticking your finger someplace warm and stinky.:-)"

And before that, as a sort of reference point:

"Perhaps you can amuse yourself by finding all the other free and useless forms
of meditation available around the globe, and then please share them with us."

For me the first sentence is a clear insult, the smiley not withstanding. Or
maybe I am missing something out of the American culture, and for you such
vulgar demeaning examples are perfectly normal?

Also the second sentence I cited is not so much better. I actually share things
from my live, and he only uses it as a, sorry, dumb and stupid put down, so
please tell me what I should like about it? His post was basically content free
and thought free. But you are right in one way: I shouldn't even have responded
to such stupidities and insults. I also see that as a flaw, I lost my balance,
and neither his nor your post are worth responding to.

Quite honestly Ann, I am very busy, so, if you need somebody for your
entertainment, basically without having to think much, or look things up, ask
somebody else. Judy is coming back soon, so why don't you ask her to entertain
you?