> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <wayback71@> wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck"  wrote:
> > >

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "salyavin808"

> harassment guideline for its employees and officers?

> > > What is the TM administration going to do about him? [?] The Girish
> story seems to broaden everyday.  Do a google 'news' search for "Girish
> Varma".  He comes right up now,  Times of India every day:  Molestation,
> extortion, attemped murder,  Sex in the back seat of an Audi.  Five-Star
> Hotels. Other women come forward.  It's very unfortunate.  Jeeesus.
> > >
> > > The guy could take the whole Indian TM sub-continent down with him
> and TM Europe and the Americas too.  Who would want to be associated
> with him?
> > >
> http://globalpeaceproject.net/about-us/the-foundation/brahmananda-sarasw\
> ati-foundatio-board-of-directors/
> > >
> > Agreed, he could take the entire TMO down.  At the very least, there
> will need to be major restructuring, looking over finances (that is if
> there is anything left for the TMO as opposed to the family members!).
> Girish could be the legacy that gets remembered. Starts with MMY and the
> Beatles and the finale is 50 years later with Girish. Somewhere here are
> lessons to be learned.  It could be that TM-USA will separate from
> India. Seems in India it was just a big business with a cover story of
> education..  Here, we raised the money for them, and also did the
> scientific research part.
> > Buck, are there big raja meetings to discuss this stuff? I wold think
> that Bevan and JOhn and RajaRaam are pretty worried.
> >

> Susan,  Yep one should wonder and hope that everyone on this Board of
> Directors list is thinking a lot about this.  Notice there are no women
> on our SBS Foundation Board:
>

> http://globalpeaceproject.net/about-us/the-foundation/brahmananda-sarasw\
> ati-foundatio-board-of-directors/
> <http://globalpeaceproject.net/about-us/the-foundation/brahmananda-saras\
> wati-foundatio-board-of-directors/>
>
>     * Avinoam Shlomo Barkol – Educator
> Ramat-Gan, Israel
>     * John H. Black, M.A. – Educator
> Palo Alto, CA, USA
>     * Rafael David – Business Entrepreneur
> Vero Beach, FL, USA
>     * Howard Martin Chandler, Ph.D. – Educator
> Boston, MA , USA
>     * James Kevin Egan, Ph.D. – Business Entrepreneur
> Boone, NC, USA
>     * Hugh Richard Alan Godfrey – Retired Businessman
> London, England
>     * Shawn Jeffrey Herman, MBA – Retired Real Estate Manager
> Palo Alto, CA, USA
>     * Richard Glenn Ross, B.F.A. – Educator
> Fairfield, IA, USA
>     * Harris Kaplan – Retired Investment Fund Manager
> Boone, NC, USA
>     * Steve Rubin – Retired Businessman
> Sebastian, FL, USA
>     * John Hagelin. Ph.D. – Quantum Physicist and Educator
> Fairfield, IA, USA
> [...]

Yep, and no women on the SBS Trust exec management neither:

"Both organizations have the same executive management structure"

Brahmananda Saraswati Trust
Established in the Netherlands in 2008, the Brahmananda Saraswati Trust shares
the same goals as the Foundation with a focus on the EU community plus Middle
Eastern, African and Asian countries.
Both organizations have the same executive management structure

Tony Nader, MD PhD President,
Dr. Nader, is a graduate of Massachusetts Institute of Technology and was a
Clinical and Research Fellow at the Massachusetts General Hospital Harvard
Medical School. He has conducted research in neuroscience and the practical
application of Vedic knowledge for solving health and social problems.

Harris Kaplan, DSCI (Executive Director)
Retired Investment Fund Manager, founder and former CEO, Eastgate Financial
Services Ltd., USA

Bevan Morris, DSCI (Chairman, Board of Directors)
Educator and President, Maharishi University of Management, USA

John Hagelin, PhD
Quantum physicist and educator; President-Global Union of Scientists for Peace;
Professor of Physics, Maharishi University of Management, USA

Steven Rubin
Retired business executive, former Chairman and CEO, United Fuels International
Inc., USA

Benjamin Feldman
Financial Planning and Administration, Mexico

source:
http://globalpeaceproject.net/about-us/the-foundation/