Re: Sal's post about the English TMO being running scared of an eclipse - an
old friend of mine who was a student forever at MIU sent me this:

"Back around 1987 I was required to speak about TM and Education on a
radio and television station as part of my field work requirement in the MA in
Education program.

I, Mark Kurita, Dr. Susan Levin Dillbeck and an unremembered driver where in a
car that was traveling toward a
Sunday morning Des Moines television program.

We had heard that there
was going to be an eclipse of the sun by the moon that day.
When the
eclipse started to occur, Dr. Dillbeck told us this was very
"inauspicious" and everyone except the driver should meditate.

We
meditated about twenty minutes and some twenty minutes later we arrived
at the station.  As I remember it went well.  Whew! It's a good thing we
meditated!"