On 04/03/2013 04:23 AM, Share Long wrote:
> Angels of Yahoo at work.  I actually posted this at 8:43 pm Central on
> Tuesday but it didn't show up in my inbox til 3:55 am Central on Wednesday.
> I was expecting and dreading a blizzard of posts about it, especially from
> Judy and Ann who seemed upset by my questions about Robin's recent postings.
>
> turq, I was wondering if you and your household did the whole Easter egg
> thing for Maya.  Is that a tradition in Holland?
>

> noozguru if I offended you with my comments about the fruit trees, I
> apologize.  I think of ayurveda as something you and I can joke about since
> we're both into it.  Just as I think of jyotish as something John and I can
> joke about because we're both into it.  So John, apologies to you too if I
> offended you by my recent comment about jokes and jyotish.

I'm not offended by much of anything.  Line on water.  However the
apples from the tree ARE green ones and thus a bit sour and not for much
use other than making pies. :-D

And though I do like watermelon it tends to sit in my stomach like a
rock.   Yup, not so good for the kapha.  Cucumbers are even worse.