--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "card" <cardemaister@...> wrote:

> I'm so fed up with Windoze, especially 8, that I'm considering
> buying a Mac.
>
> What do I potentially lose (possibility to use some programs??) if I do buy
> one??

Buying a new laptop with the WIN8 installed was a nightmare, couldn't find even
the simples thingy at the computer anymore. They seem to think they are so
smart they could re-invent the wheel by putting it on the roof. Gave it back
and ordered one with WIN7. Isn't Windows the company that teach their employees
free woo-woo Buddhist meditation ?  That would explain alot...