 From: John <jr_...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, April 6, 2013 8:30 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: HITLER'S VALENTINE

Share,

The movie is a detective story in a monastery setting during the Middle Ages.
The character (that Sean Connery was playing) was in a hot pursuit of the
murderer of the monks in the monastery.  It turned out that the culprit was the
old blind abbot who poisoned the pages of an ancient book of comedy.  Why?
Because the old abbot believed that laughing was a sin.

I just thought that you may have seen the movie.  But you can probably see the
application of the movie plot here on FFL with this particular thread. :)

JR