Share,

I'm not sure if it means anything.  But I've always been fascinated by the
ancient Roman culture.  So, I decided to spend my vacation in Rome in September
2003.  But due to scheduling conflicts, I ended up first in Paris, France (my
favorite place was the Jardin de Luxembourg, and the Louvre).  Then, I took the
train to Lausanne, Switzerland where I spent two nights.  From there I
continued to Milan and Rome, Italy.

During my stay in Rome, I visited the Roman Forum, the Colossium, Palatino
(that's the hill where the emperors once lived), and the Vatican, including the
Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica.

So, with the recent media coverage of the papal selection, it was pleasant to
recall that I was in the Vatican, at least once. :)

JR