--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "salyavin808" <fintlewoodlewix@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <LEnglish5@> wrote:
> >
> > Russel Brand credits TM with helping him get out of a hardcore drug abuser
> > lifestyle. He was no doubt a brilliant comedian before TM, but he says that
> > TM helped him survive a very rough time in his life. Youtube has a BBC
> > special on drug abuse that he hosted. He was pretty bad off at his worst.
>
> I can't stand him. He is one of the most spoilt and self centred
> human beings I have ever come across. He actually complained to the producers
> of a BBC quiz show he was on that he didn't get the
> respect he felt he deserved. He clearly isn't aware that respect
> has to be earned and his childish behaviour that night was pathetic.
>
> Maybe he'll mellow out as he gets older, I can't help thinking
> that, given his record, he's a dubious choice for a TM advert
> and he'll have one of his meltdowns and embarrass everyone.
> But maybe not, maybe it'll be the making of him.
>
> I feel sorry for him here:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRgu3V6Ex_A
>
> Bit of a dupe, poor lad. But he aint the first...

Still, his piece about Maggie Thatch was good. Maybe he should
stick to writing. He could be a roving reporter at her funeral
next week. She's having a full military send off apparently.
Says it all really. I predict a riot, just like the old days when
she was in power, except the police have much more power than
they did then. They'll be arresting everyone who posts a negative
opinion on social media next week, just like they always do now.
Even Maggie didn't give the thought police powers of pre-emptive
internment. We've got her bastard offspring Blair to thank for that.
Happy days.