--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>
wrote:

> [...]
> you had in fact focused hostility toward me. I gave you a chance to explain,
> you doubled down, end of story for me.  Ravi seems to be able to interpret
> your feelings more to your satisfaction than I am.  OK.
>
> < or in some way interfering with whatever it was you were talking about with
> him for the last three days?>
>
> I never claimed this.  This is your invention so I have no explanation.  Do
> you?
>
> < But, guess what? I'm going to go through the posts again and find them for
> you just because you are too lazy to go through them and find them yourself >
>
> Whoa.  It was your choice of words,not mine. I have no idea why you chose
> them, I think they are misdirected.  Number two did you really run that
> routine in a conversation about you calling ME a long suffering martyr?  You
> did that with a straight face?
>
> <or to admit to yourself that you are torn between ignoring Robin and
> following his every word.>
>
> I am not torn.  I have the discussion till it no longer interests me.  Same
> as with you and the clock is ticking fast on this conversation.
>
> < Am I being 'unpleasant'? Not nearly as unpleasant as you have been today.>
>
> How?  After your description of your time with Robin was it really a news
> flash that some of us might suspect you were affected by that?  Three and a
> half years, over 10 hours a day of Robin?  Yeah, both Barry and I think you
> might have been affected like any other human in that situation.  And no I
> don't believe you are even conscious enough of how it has affected you to
> deal with it.  That is my opinion from seeing you operate here.
>
>  <What, after all this time reading what I have to say, you expect me to roll
> over and play dead? I am who I am  and anyone with eyes in their head and an
> IQ over 30 knows what I am all about. Never, for one minute, have I presented
> myself as any saint, enlightened person or above fallibility. I call it like
> I call it and right now you could come "clean" and admit you're creating a
> drama here. For what ends I don't care to conjecture. >
>

> You are just venting here.  I can't relate to any of this.
>
> <But I will tell you one thing: your behaviour has been an incentive for all
> sorts of interesting exhibitions of meanness by certain posters here. >
>
> My "behavior" is not the "incentive" for anyone.  People post what they want.
>  Don't try to pin on me what other posters say to or about you.  Discuss it
> with them. I don't hold you accountable for the shit Ravi is slinging about
> me in support of you.
>
> I gave you a chance to show up differently Ann.  So we now have gained some
> better insight into how we view each other.
>
> I am fine with that. I no longer care why you said what you said.  I don't
> believe you could give me a straight answer even if you wanted to. And you
> have made it very clear that you do not want to.  So unlike Robin, I am

Phew, thank God for that but I'd already left the room a while ago. And I don't
think a soul here, including me, could stand another minute of our
'discussion'. It has to have been one of the most misconstrued I have ever
engaged in with anybody in my entire life. Seriously.

Perhaps an opportunity will come up where we can have a constructive
conversation. I'm always open to fresh starts, but I think you know that.