Certainly we all have our affinities, whether they be ideological or personal,
or both.  In the case of Share, I guess I find myself with both.  But I would
certainly challenge her if I felt something she said did not make sense, or
that I found offensive.  In fact I did so in at least one instance, and it is
my recollection that she acknowledged that she may have been a little off.