Last week, I somehow found myself reading about fossils and the best places to
find them. Sedimentary rock, that which is formed by compression is the only
place they are found, vs. in igneous and metamorphic rocks.

Robin has the writing ability to work methodically down through the fossil
record, to the bedrock, when approaching someone's consciousness. For those who
doubt this, diagram out any of his writing, and you will see clear first,
second, and third set assumptions, each supported by the previous. Very clean
and perfectly  constructed.

This approach of Robin's, then, can be substantiated as being in the very
least, logical. Through the reactions of his targets, including himself, he
also (inadvertently?) reveals something about how we see ourselves, often as a
shifting mass of emotionally tinged reactions, jellied memories. Not through
this verifiable, logical deduction.

Verifiable, logical deduction works well for external stuff, like determining
where to find the fossil record. But most people do not like such dispassionate
rigor, applied to their own self-examination.

So Judy can argue for the validity of Robin's writing, and Steve can argue for
its discomfort, and both are correct.

Which then begs the question, if FFL is all about a search for meaning and
personal truth, what are those people doing on here, who continually avoid
personal truth, by shifting context? What is the implicit agreement we have all
made, to validate the dialogue here,  seek personal truth, or be comfortable
with each other? Or both?