--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@... <no_reply@...> wrote:

> Yes, she is radiant! I have read about her ecstasies, and natural celibacy,
> too. A very, very interesting, natural and beautiful Being.

> > Yee Dr.D, so beautiful ! Mother Divine seen in a human form here:
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou-CC9WxbZU

A friend of mine, now in his 90'ies recalled two meetings with Ananda Mayi Ma
while travelling with Maharishi in India. During the first they simply sat on
cushions on the floor holding hands, not saying a word. With the devotees
sitting around them, he said it was the most beautiful event.

On a second meeting She had requested to come with him to Europe after his
India-tour, a request Maharishi kindly refused. At that time quite a big crowd
of female devotees was following Her whenever She went, so Maharishi probably
thought of the logistics in having hundreds of guest coming to Seelisberg.
Anyway, Ananda Mayi Ma became completely silent and followed him to the car
holding a big bouqet of flowers. When his car started to move it was as if She
could no longer contain Herself and with a huge scream covered his car with the
flowers.

Whenever Maharishi went to India, the first thing he did was to enquire about
Her whereabouts and sent Her a big bouqet of roses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2aCc6i-TkM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vxSv-SdFA8&playnext=1&list=PL038E4AD987269E23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVvW8iRtYnQ&list=RD02Ou-CC9WxbZU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou-CC9WxbZU