I really enjoy the uncompromising purity of her heart, and the way Ananda Mayi
Ma expresses it. A fierce dancer with life!

I've taken a look at BC's Master's rays too, the stages of development at
passing, through the links you have shared. Makes sense intuitively, though as
much a spiritual work of art, as a science.