Ann, I've been working on this during Saturday morning, as I can.  I do read
your posts.  Sometimes I skim longer posts no matter who the poster is.
Anyway, I especially chortled at your quip about my fat ball working so good
that you're calling it my mind.  And my faith in humanity etc. was totally
restored by your recent posts to Steve and your humorous but unmalicious
comments to various peeps.  Plus the wonderful exchange between you and Xeno.

Now, about past posts as you discuss below, what to say?  I think you also made
some good points and were IMO writing in a balanced way which I appreciate a
lot.

But perhaps we should cut to the chase about my accusing Robin of psychological
rape.  BTW, did you notice that in a recent exchange with Curtis Robin himself
used that term in relation to you?  But maybe he was being ironic.  I often
can't tell.

And did you see where Judy said to Steve that sometimes Robin pushes people so
that they become more interesting to interact with?  With reference to that, I
would say that psychological
 rape
 is pushing WAY too much.  And as I said last
 year, what I meant by psychological rape is that Robin continually and without
equivocation, attributed thoughts and feelings to me that I wasn't having.
That's still how I define psychological rape and I still think Robin was doing
that then.

OTOH I wish I hadn't got so upset with him then and also on Sept 6.  I also
wish that he had acted differently.  I also wish that Judy had acted
differently, and you and Emily and Ravi and RD.  I now realize that we were all
doing the best that we could.  And I think you and Emily and I would act
differently now because I've seen us do just that.  I definitely don't think
Judy would act differently.  And I'm not sure if Robin would act differently.

Questions:  what do YOU think I should do at this point, especially given what
you and Robin think about my apologies?  And do you think any attempt at
reconciliation should be done online or offline?
Share

Part of what Ann wrote in thread called parsing a la FFL archives:
I agree that posts are a snapshot in time of a moment, an opinion, a
reaction, an interaction, belief or emotion or a combination of the
above. A post was/could be valid for whoever wrote it at the time they
were writing. Posts are not something that need to haunt, condemn or
limit us as human beings. We can change our minds, our views; our
emotions come and go (as you state below). I think what I object to on
occasion, and this applies generally, is when someone fails to admit
that they did say something or were feeling a certain way as clearly
evidenced by their thoughts in words in their writing. One can regret
having written something or they can explain it or they can admit
certain things or they can fight like crazy to try and make it seem like
 the post was somehow 'lying'. I am someone who likes others to be
truthful about their motives or their opinions and to admit if these
have changed or were, in fact, what they appeared to be at the time of
their posting. If there was a misunderstanding between posters then work
 it out. I think 25% of what become arguments here are based on
misunderstandings and not some malevolent intention by members here.
snip
I think Judy has a very clear and analytical mind. I would want her on
my side if it came down to a court of law and I was on trial. But I
don't think Judy believes Robin to have been "helpless victim" in your
interaction.