--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "card" <cardemaister@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@> wrote:
> >
> > Talk host Karel, who is not a conspiracy theorist nor a conservative by
> > any means, pointed out that in Long Beach, where he lives, on Monday
> > three people died from gun incidents and where is the outrage over that?
> >
> > Because of the Internet our world has shrunk to the size of a nanosecond
> > so you heard about news you wouldn't have 30 or 40 years ago.
> >
> > "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
> > - Franklin D. Roosevelt
> >

> During the rest of this year, in Boston alone, probably something
> like 20+ people shall be killed by firearms??

Not that a sweaty-balled, Euro-commie could even begin to understand, but here
in America, we have a Constitution, written by Jesus Himself, that guarantees
all Americans, regardless of mental health, the right to own an unbelievably
dangerous array of firearms, with the horrendous rates of firearms deaths being
our proud birthright.