Received her book, "Dying to Be Me"; an account of her NDE and miraculous
healing from near terminal cancer.
On the whole, a purely Advaitic account, with some possibly erronous
suppositions.  Doesn't have the rigor of Dr. Eban Alexander's book; the latter
pretty much "covering" his points with comments make in anticipated advance of
criticisms by the likes of Shermer and others.
But for those who have not read either, I'll mention a few important points.
1. Eben wrote his book AFTER getting involved in the Monroe Institute (uses the
hemisync technology to precipitate "Journey's out of the Body" (Cf. book by
Robert Monroe).  Briefly, there are (as I recall), three "Locales" I - an
environment similar to that of the earth....houses, people, landscapes,
mountains, etc; i.e. an astral world similar to that of the earth.
.
Locale II. An "otherworldly" enviroment, mixing the usual environments with
fantastical types of people, buildings, and various visionary elements akin to
the more unusual categories of fantasy art.
.
Locale III - merges into pure realms of Light and Sound, but Intelligences may
be present.
Various Divine Beings such as Jesus may appear in all three Locales.
Now back to Dr. Alexander:
His NDE started out in Locale I after exiting a hellish environment of clashing
and grating sounds.  Met up with his deceased Sister.
In Locale II, saw what appeared to be Angelic Beings.
In Locale III, merged with the OM.  He equates "God" with the OM and with Pure
Consciousness..
..
He's a nominal Christian but didn't see Jesus, nor does he apparently accept
the notion of a personal God.
Now back to Anita Moorjani:  She seems to have bypassed Locale I and II
altogether, but had telepathic and feeling contact with her dead Dad and her
best friend who previously died of Cancer.
Then she seems to have merged completely (but temporarily) into Brahman, and
she equates "God" with Being and with "Universal Energy".
That's about it for these NDE's.
http://anitamoorjani.com/