Hence forth the proper translation of the TM Saha Nav Hymn to protect and
preserve the integrity of FFL shall be:
Om ! May the Unified Field protect us both together;
May It nourish us both together;
May we work conjointly with great energy,
May our study be vigorous and effective;
May we not mutually dispute or may we not hate any.