And I don't care if you call me a racist, I myself mock at my inner racist
every day, laugh and mock my own mind's biases.

Conservatives wallow in their racism, liberal strive to rise above their inner
racism to meet others with compassion.

Scream loud as you want at others being racist - I'm just going to laugh at
your ignorant, sorry ass but when I meet you I will as always, despite my
contempt and disgust, rise above my judgement to meet you with love.