You obviously have more integrity than those upper level TM hacks

________________________________
 From: Rick Archer <r...@searchsummit.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, May 2, 2013 1:23 PM
Subject: RE: [FairfieldLife] Re: VI annual YFC!

From:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Michael Jackson
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2013 12:14 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com

well, its speculation on both our parts but I am betting that all those top
level TMO'ers love it, they love everything about it cuz it gives them a sense
of being more special than anyone else and it also has provided food, clothing,
place to live - i.e. it is their gravy train - I mean, hell fire, if they are
willing to get behind the idea that living in a south facing entrance home
causes ill in life in the face of people getting sick, dying and having their
business go bankrupt while living and working in Marshy vastu ved buildings,
why wouldn't they get on board with hopping competitions?

I guess I’m just expressing the way I used to feel when I was in the movement
and witnessed those events.