--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"  wrote:

> Petra has had a bad back for decades, and my lower back has started to
give me trouble in recent years. The one source of real relief we've
found is our recent purchase of a Teeter Hang Up inversion table. A mere
few minutes a day keeps the pain away.

However if you don't get at least 4 hours of deep R.E.M. sleep while in
traction, results will be modest and short lived. In R.E.M. sleep the
brain paralyses the body, So in order to have gravity really work long
term you need to add 2 more ingredients, time, and sleep [:x]

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" feste37@ wrote:
> >
> > Well, the revered chiropractor Dr. Kirchner, in Kahoka, MO, to whom
many TM people in FF used to go (he's retired now), was of the opinion
that yogic flying could cause rather than eliminate back pain. He told
me so himself.

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig"  wrote:
> > >
> > > I recall reading a snippet somewhere where much of the movement
associated with Yogic Flying was thought to be associated with
realigning the back...

> > > don't know where I read that, however.

why YF could be that effective!?